- HEADSTOCK: All gears are made with chromium molydenum steel and hardened & ground to its accuracy. A forced lubrication system lubricates all running gears and bearings within the headstock.
- GEAR BOX: Universal gear box offers a wide range of cutting capacity. All ranges can be reached by moving three levers and turning one rotary dial.
- SPINDLE: 1-9/16" bored spindle is made from medium carbon steel and is induction hardened & ground to its final accuracy. It also has a two-point support with both bearings being taper roller.
- APRON: Automatic feeding and threading in apron are fully interlocked to prevent simultaneous engagement of both functions.
- TAILSTOCK: Keyed 1-1/2" diametered quill is hardened to Rockwell C 55° & ground to its inspection accuracy.
- Oil level indicator.
- Triangular bed web.
- 24 volts safety control circuit.
- Weigh in at 2,310 lbs.
- Safety overload device.
- Forward/stop/reverse lever.
- Hardened & ground bed ways at Rockwell C 55°.
- Precision ground cross slideways.
- Hand chip guard.
- Half nut engagement handle.
- Oil lubricated leadscrew.
- 10" wide bed way with FC-30 casting iron.
- Two-tone automotive paint.